POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [OT] Problem with Netscape and Animations Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  [OT] Problem with Netscape and Animations (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: TonyB
Subject: [OT] Problem with Netscape and Animations
Date: 8 Sep 1999 15:56:26
Message: <37D6B01A.3DC30681@panama.phoenix.net>
Hey, everybody! I'm glad my "I'm old..." message got everybody talking.
=)

I wanted to mention a problem I've been having that I can't find a
solution to. Please assist me. A few days ago Netscape when funny on my
when I tried to download an animation: Me walking, or something like
that. It crashed. Now, every time I want to see a message with an
animation attached I can't stop the crash. Example: click, download,
done, crash. Example: click, click another message, crash. What can I
do? I want to see the animations you guys post. Please help me.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.