POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : INFO: TreeDesigner has a new URL Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  INFO: TreeDesigner has a new URL (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: INFO: TreeDesigner has a new URL
Date: 8 Sep 1999 12:29:37
Message: <37d68ef1@news.povray.org>
Hello all!

Just as a short info:

The TreeDesigner website has moved to a new URL at:

    http://thunder.prohosting.com/~jhubert/TreeDesigner

If you have bookmarked or linked the old Algonet-URL, please switch to the
new URL, since the old one will soon expire.
(Uncle Ken, I hope you read this!)

For all those that don't know about TreeDesigner yet, I'll recommend that
you check it out :-)
TD is a Windows application for modelling of trees, plants and similar
structures.

Greetings,

Johannes Hubert

Post a reply to this message