POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Site problem Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Site problem (Message 21 to 21 of 21)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Re: Site problem
Date: 27 Aug 1999 02:35:39
Message: <37C6325C.26FBF3DD@geocities.com>
Ken Matassa wrote:

> Jon A. Cruz wrote:
>
> > Silly Matassa, Java's for Applications.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Jon A. Cruz: Java programmer who keeps Java disabled in Netscape.
>
> Yah, disabling Java is a good idea. What I was refering to were Java
> applettes, which seem to cause the Linux port of Netscape to do some
> funny things, depending on system set up. There is an whole newsgroup at
> searchlinux.com devoted to this problem.

I know.
Some time I might bother working on that, but not now. Just not worth it.
About the only thing that I'd ever need an applet to work for is to access
the MS  MSDN library. And when I'm in Linux guess how much I need that.
:-)

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.