POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ken's Site has Changed Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Ken's Site has Changed (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ken
Subject: Ken's Site has Changed
Date: 21 Aug 1999 08:47:59
Message: <37BE9FDF.EB1D7F74@pacbell.net>
Hi,

  I know a lot of you have you added my links page to your own bookmark
files and I have even made it onto some of your web sites. I have changed
my own site a little bit and am now for the time being running two lists
of links. So what I am asking you to do is to update your link to my site
if you have one from:

 http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

 To my start up page which is:

This will allow visitors to my site the option of which list of links they
can browse through. Since the newer list is much more comprehensive than
the first it is in everyones best interest to do so. I will be leaving the
older links page online for a while longer until everyone has had a chance
to make the necessary adjustments.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter,

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

I had apparently already done so. Both url addresses were this second
one (yes, I have two on one web page). I must be in a time/space warp
of some kind.

Bob

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

>  Hi,
>
>   I know a lot of you have you added my links page to your own
bookmark
> files and I have even made it onto some of your web sites. I have
changed
> my own site a little bit and am now for the time being running two
lists
> of links. So what I am asking you to do is to update your link to my
site
> if you have one from:
>
>  http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm
>
>  To my start up page which is:
>
>  http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html
>
> This will allow visitors to my site the option of which list of
links they
> can browse through. Since the newer list is much more comprehensive
than
> the first it is in everyones best interest to do so. I will be
leaving the
> older links page online for a while longer until everyone has had a
chance
> to make the necessary adjustments.
>
> Thank you for your consideration in this matter,
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message