POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted's Pov-Ray site Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Twysted's Pov-Ray site (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: TigerHawk
Subject: Twysted's Pov-Ray site
Date: 18 Aug 1999 17:58:40
Message: <37BC8000.1D499EDC@stic.net>
I may have already requested this before, and if I had, I apologize
for nagging (I forget which group I post what in sometimes). However, I
have noticed that Twysted's new site design has been sitting there, waiting
to put ploped up on povray.org for some time. I was just curious if
it will be getting on the povray.org site eventually? (I do not
want to rush anyone in any way, I am just curious to see if it will
be used, in time).

Post a reply to this message