POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Bug ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  A Bug ? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Ken
Subject: A Bug ?
Date: 19 Aug 1999 05:03:34
Message: <37BBC864.3992E0F2@pacbell.net>
The following crashes my install of Pov without fail. Would you confirm this
for me. I tried a hyphen after just colors.inc and similarly after just
textures.inc but alone neither will crash. Combined together with the hyphen
after textures.inc is when I get the program crash.

/*** Start of code ***/

#include "colors.inc"
#include "textures.inc'

/*** End of code ***/

Povray for windows v3.1g
pentium 200 mmx
128 megs edo ram
Win 98 OS

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: