POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Treegenerator Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Treegenerator (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thom Aust
Subject: Treegenerator
Date: 19 Aug 1999 07:09:19
Message: <37BBE7EE.A74C9C55@aust-anfertigungen.de>
There were a lot of shortcomings in my treegenerator "tomtree.inc"
(definitely not the last) I have removed.
Some setting-points I've added, the deep of ramification I've improved
and there are some additional more realistic height_field-leaves
(HF_LEAF.zip) on my website (see the example picture).

Unfortunately the older setting-incs produce different trees with the
new tomtree.inc (18.8.99) or rather break off with an error
(undeclared...) because of new keywords. Of course tomtree.zip contains
new setting-inc files (and a practice inc "testtree.inc" with very
simple (straight) settings, so you can try step by step...).

http://www.aust-anfertigungen.de  > 3D-Visualisierungen  > Treegenerator

I hope you have enough patience with tomtree.inc!?

Greatings
Thom Aust

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: