POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Volume rendering in povray ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Volume rendering in povray ?? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: robotica
Subject: Volume rendering in povray ??
Date: 17 Aug 1999 07:44:40
Message: <37B94A90.F791C2D2@robotica.dnttm.ro>
I'm a big fan of Volume rendering, but none of the programs I've tried
so far worked properly (Volvis - for example doesn't work at all, and
Volpack is monochrome).

I know that "media" in Povray does not allow to apply textures on it,
niether height_field tracing is a correct volume rendering

So, when Povray will support volume rendering, or where to find some
info/ideas to implement it ?

thanks in advance
Minitek

Post a reply to this message