POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sum up OT Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Sum up OT (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Sum up OT
Date: 13 Aug 1999 03:40:04
Message: <37b3cbd4@news.povray.org>
Observations of the last 4 days:

1. A post changes subject
2. Words fly left and right dangerously
3. The violence escalates and a few molotovs get thrown
4. This transforms into a full-scale nuclear war
5. A huge firewave of 0s and 1s get sent out
6. VCards limp around wounded and hurt
7. Made the mistake of bringing up Y2K
8. A few more OT posts continue and VCards perish
9. Things start to get back to normal
10. Peace restored on the homefront

It must have been the eclipse.  ;)

Thankya POV-Team for the renderer and the server, may all people in this NG
prosper and raytrace to their hearts content :)

*kneels down and praises POV-Team and news.povray.org*

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind

Post a reply to this message