POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny! (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Arthur Flint
Subject: Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!
Date: 11 Aug 1999 14:13:52
Message: <37B1BD2E.A4F934E3@gci.net>
I saw this is a sig/tag-line. Well... umm... I have been working on
Ken as a brain-in-a-jar (complete with internet connection) for
a for days and now some one has beat me to it! Its' just not fair.

Mr. Art

Post a reply to this message

> I saw this is a sig/tag-line. Well... umm... I have been working on
> Ken as a brain-in-a-jar (complete with internet connection) for
> a for days and now some one has beat me to it! Its' just not fair.
>
> Mr. Art

I am flattered please continue.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: