POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Check this out Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Check this out (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Ken
Subject: Check this out
Date: 8 Aug 1999 11:31:59
Message: <37ADA1AE.EA278650@pacbell.net>
An arcetechtural drawing rendered in ACad 14...
http://www.ionet.net/~cdi/bd/bennys.html

--
Ken Tyler

Older   Links Page: http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm
Updated Links Page: http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/bkmrk999.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Check this out
Date: 8 Aug 1999 14:13:24
Message: <37ADCBBF.E314DE0B@erols.com>
Ken wrote:

> An arcetechtural drawing rendered in ACad 14...
> http://www.ionet.net/~cdi/bd/bennys.html

There's no drawing here, just a Java Applet that simulates a Day/Night
transition with the mouse click.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Aug 1999 14:41:13
Message: <37adcf49@news.povray.org>
Look again, it seems to be two renderings. At least it's either that, or
they managed to get all their roses to bloom the exact same amount at the
exact same time.

John VanSickle <van### [at] erolscom> wrote in message
> Ken wrote:
> >
> > An arcetechtural drawing rendered in ACad 14...
> > http://www.ionet.net/~cdi/bd/bennys.html
>
> There's no drawing here, just a Java Applet that simulates a Day/Night
> transition with the mouse click.
>
> Regards,
> John

Post a reply to this message