POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cube ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Cube ? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Cube ?
Date: 7 Aug 1999 11:53:42
Message: <37ac5686@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm too lazy to read through the entire manual, but yesterday I typed by
mistake 'cube' instead of 'box' (stupid, I know), and 'cube' was colored.
So 'cube' is a keyword, but what does it do?

ZK

Post a reply to this message

> I'm too lazy to read through the entire manual, but yesterday I typed by
> mistake 'cube' instead of 'box' (stupid, I know), and 'cube' was colored.
> So 'cube' is a keyword, but what does it do?
>
> ZK

Did you have shapes.inc included in your file ?

--
Ken Tyler

Older   Links Page: http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm
Updated Links Page: http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/bkmrk999.htm