POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Surface Grid? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Surface Grid? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tilo Eggeling
Subject: Surface Grid?
Date: 27 Jul 1999 11:33:13
Message: <379dd139@news.povray.org>
I am looking for a texture to use as a surface grid (gridlines on any
surface) for to make a transparent object showing only these gridlines, a
kind of skeleton of the given surface.
I would be thankful for ANY IDEAS!
tilo

t.e### [at] tu-bsde

Post a reply to this message

From: Duncan Turnbull
Subject: Re: Surface Grid?
Date: 27 Jul 1999 12:07:37
Message: <379DD8F1.3586673C@lstrust.com>
I've got a few of those at home... I'll post one in p.b.images when I get
home

Steve

Tilo Eggeling wrote:

> I am looking for a texture to use as a surface grid (gridlines on any
> surface) for to make a transparent object showing only these gridlines, a
> kind of skeleton of the given surface.
> I would be thankful for ANY IDEAS!
> tilo
>
> t.e### [at] tu-bsde

Post a reply to this message

Well, I didn't find the images, but as I said in my email all it was was a
solid square with a cross through it.... in fact it would be easy to render
and I just might.

Steve

Tilo Eggeling wrote:

> I am looking for a texture to use as a surface grid (gridlines on any
> surface) for to make a transparent object showing only these gridlines, a
> kind of skeleton of the given surface.
> I would be thankful for ANY IDEAS!
> tilo
>
> t.e### [at] tu-bsde