POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Popov's fun with media Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Popov's fun with media (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: DEPerere
Subject: Popov's fun with media
Date: 27 Jul 1999 04:01:07
Message: <379CF526.4E8C2E41@bof.infomaniak.ch>
Hi Peter,
your image "Even more fun with media - mediafun2.jpg" (25 june in
p.b.images) is realy interresting. I did try to reproduce this effect by
different ways those days but i'm not intimate enough with media to
succeed.

In the case where you still have the code, would you mind posting it?

Thank's in advance

--
David Etter Perere

Please remove ".bof" to answer

Post a reply to this message

Sorry for the repeated message. I didn't know wherer I did loose it.
Now I'm fixed, >:-o

--
David Etter Perere

Please remove ".bof" to answer