POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cmpeg causes nervous breakdown Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Cmpeg causes nervous breakdown (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Cmpeg causes nervous breakdown
Date: 26 Jul 1999 02:58:01
Message: <379C066C.3E830FFD@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   This must be a VFAQ: How can you answer so fast to the articles?-)

I AM the news server :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Jul 1999 08:24:04
Message: <379c5364@news.povray.org>
Strangely enough that message seemed to be posted BEFORE the message it was
replying to...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind

From: Ken
Date: 26 Jul 1999 08:38:38
Message: <379C563B.1AA6AFE9@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Strangely enough that message seemed to be posted BEFORE the message it was
> replying to...
>
> --
> Lance.

  My system clock is off by one minute otherwise it would have been
simultaneous.