POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 360 Panorama? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  360 Panorama? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Lewis
Subject: 360 Panorama?
Date: 20 Jul 1999 15:04:10
Message: <37941FDB.D151AE35@netvision.net.il>
Hi,
Does anyone out there know how to do a 360 panorama in POV? I recently
saw a message about one and it was pretty cool, so I thought I'd try it
myself. I think there's something about a spherical camera but I don't
know the details. Anyone?

Post a reply to this message

See the thread in this ng also titled "360 Panorama" starting on 6/28/99.
I also posted an example in the binairies.images ng.

Lewis wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone out there know how to do a 360 panorama in POV? I recently
> saw a message about one and it was pretty cool, so I thought I'd try it
> myself. I think there's something about a spherical camera but I don't
> know the details. Anyone?

Post a reply to this message

That was the thread i was talking about. I need more detailed
information - a complete example with source and all would be good.

Tony Vigil wrote:

> See the thread in this ng also titled "360 Panorama" starting on 6/28/99.
> I also posted an example in the binairies.images ng.
>
> Lewis wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Does anyone out there know how to do a 360 panorama in POV? I recently
> > saw a message about one and it was pretty cool, so I thought I'd try it
> > myself. I think there's something about a spherical camera but I don't
> > know the details. Anyone?

Post a reply to this message

See my example in binaries.images.  I think its titled "VRMLizing your POVRAY
scenes" - but I'm not 100% sure.  It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure the
example includes the POV source as well as the final product(s).

Lewis wrote:

> That was the thread i was talking about. I need more detailed
> information - a complete example with source and all would be good.
>
> Tony Vigil wrote:
> >
> > See the thread in this ng also titled "360 Panorama" starting on 6/28/99.
> > I also posted an example in the binairies.images ng.
> >
> > Lewis wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > Does anyone out there know how to do a 360 panorama in POV? I recently
> > > saw a message about one and it was pretty cool, so I thought I'd try it
> > > myself. I think there's something about a spherical camera but I don't
> > > know the details. Anyone?

Post a reply to this message