POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anaglyphs Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Anaglyphs (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Tim Dew
Subject: Anaglyphs
Date: 20 Jul 1999 11:24:14
Message: <37943593.B789C9AD@plateauvalley.k12.co.us>
Does anyone know of a utility of patch that will render anaglyphs (those
red/blue 3D pictures) with Povray?  RayDream Studio 5 has a pretty good
post render filter that does it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Anaglyphs
Date: 20 Jul 1999 11:33:03
Message: <37949634.B540C49@pacbell.net>
Tim Dew wrote:

> Does anyone know of a utility of patch that will render anaglyphs (those
> red/blue 3D pictures) with Povray?  RayDream Studio 5 has a pretty good
> post render filter that does it.

There used to be one at: http://www.rhein-ruhr.de/~schrammel/3d.html
but the site appears to be not responding right now. It may be temporary
and will be on line later... who can say.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

In article <379### [at] pacbellnet>, tyl### [at] pacbellnet says...

> Tim Dew wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of a utility of patch that will render anaglyphs (those
> > red/blue 3D pictures) with Povray?  RayDream Studio 5 has a pretty good
> > post render filter that does it.
>
> There used to be one at: http://www.rhein-ruhr.de/~schrammel/3d.html
> but the site appears to be not responding right now. It may be temporary
> and will be on line later... who can say.

The address worked for me.  Thanks Ken!

Rich Allen

Post a reply to this message