POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : bump_trouble Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  bump_trouble (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: bump_trouble
Date: 19 Jul 1999 04:54:26
Message: <3792E7EE.278889B3@xs4all.nl>
I'm having some trouble with bump_maps. It seems that when I apply a spherical
or cylindrical bump_map to an object and then rotate that object (around the
y-axis) the bump_map won't rotate with it. Could someone verify this? It doesn't
really matter what code I use, because I've tried it in several ways.

Regards,

Remco
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/pov.html

Post a reply to this message