POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Model Wanted Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  3D Model Wanted (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mark Wagner
Subject: 3D Model Wanted
Date: 15 Jul 1999 02:25:18
Message: <378d7ece@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know where I can get a 3D model of a dog, preferably one I can
have sniffing at a fire hydrant?  I would prefer a POV-Ray model, but other
formats are acceptable too.

Mark

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: 3D Model Wanted
Date: 15 Jul 1999 02:28:32
Message: <378D7DC8.A8DFFA78@pacbell.net>
Mark Wagner wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get a 3D model of a dog, preferably one I can
> have sniffing at a fire hydrant?  I would prefer a POV-Ray model, but other
> formats are acceptable too.
>
> Mark

I have a 3ds file that contains 3 dalmations - 1 parent and two puppies
that you may be able to use. I have never converted them to Pov but I
believe they are of pretty high quality. I may also have another 3ds dog
model but I would have to verify it before hand.

Speak up if interested.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net