POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UV Patch Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  UV Patch (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
Subject: UV Patch
Date: 16 Jul 1999 13:06:47
Message: <378F8295.AA5A35B5@grafisk-data.no>
Where can i d/l "UV Patch by N. Kopp(mesh2, uv_mapping, image_pattern)"
?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: UV Patch
Date: 16 Jul 1999 13:08:37
Message: <378F6693.3ECB5B93@pacbell.net>

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 16 Jul 1999 13:09:31
Message: <378f674b@news.povray.org>

>Where can i d/l "UV Patch by N. Kopp(mesh2, uv_mapping, image_pattern)"
>?

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

(That looks like a line from the superpatch documentation.  May I ask
what you're trying to achieve?)

Date: 16 Jul 1999 13:13:44
Message: <378F8436.1CC96057@grafisk-data.no>
Ron Parker wrote:

> >Where can i d/l "UV Patch by N. Kopp(mesh2, uv_mapping, image_pattern)"
> >?
>
> http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm
>
> (That looks like a line from the superpatch documentation.  May I ask
> what you're trying to achieve?)

Its required for "Win3DS2POV  POV-Ray/Moray Converter."

Post a reply to this message

>> >Where can i d/l "UV Patch by N. Kopp(mesh2, uv_mapping, image_pattern)"
>> >?
>>
>> http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm
>>
>> (That looks like a line from the superpatch documentation.  May I ask
>> what you're trying to achieve?)
>

>Its required for "Win3DS2POV  POV-Ray/Moray Converter."

Oh, okay.  The Superpatch works with that, too, in case you already
have it.