POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV server's crashed? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:11:15 EDT (-0400)
  POV server's crashed? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lewis
Subject: POV server's crashed?
Date: 6 Jul 1999 16:41:42
Message: <3782698B.4E721A2E@netvision.net.il>
Hi,
At about 11:20pm GMT +2, the pov server was not responding. Was this me,
or the server? I don't care really. Just checking.

Now, the real thing I am trying to find out is WHEN WILL THE NEW POV
SITE BE READY????
Is there a possibilty it will be BEFORE I am recruited? That would be
nice.
I know you're working hard, but please just show us what you've got
already.
Thank you.

Noam Lewis.

Post a reply to this message

Lewis <nle### [at] netvisionnetil> wrote:
> At about 11:20pm GMT +2, the pov server was not responding. Was this me,
> or the server? I don't care really. Just checking.

The server has not been down recently. So it was either you or the net link.

> Now, the real thing I am trying to find out is WHEN WILL THE NEW POV
> SITE BE READY????

Don't hold your breath. Real Life (tm) will always intervene to delay things
like this. It'll be ready when it's ready (which is what we always say about
POV-Ray itself).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message