POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : looking for SMP / PVM application Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  looking for SMP / PVM application (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ulrich heinemann
Subject: looking for SMP / PVM application
Date: 28 Jun 1999 05:10:34
Message: <37773c0a@news.povray.org>
i`m looking for some applications that support dual prozessing under winnt
and linux.
can anybody help me ????

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: looking for SMP / PVM application
Date: 28 Jun 1999 05:49:00
Message: <3777450c@news.povray.org>
3D Studio MAX (sorry I had to).

I don't know of any non-commercial rendering software that supports dual
processors.  Anyone else know of any?

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
ulrich heinemann wrote in message <37773c0a@news.povray.org>...
>i`m looking for some applications that support dual prozessing under winnt
>and linux.
>can anybody help me ????

Post a reply to this message