POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The wanderer returns... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  The wanderer returns... (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: The wanderer returns...
Date: 26 Jun 1999 18:33:19
Message: <3775552f@news.povray.org>
I'm back. Did anyone miss me?

Andy

Post a reply to this message

From: Lewis
Subject: Re: The wanderer returns...
Date: 26 Jun 1999 19:26:05
Message: <3775613A.59FD407B@netvision.net.il>
sure. let us see now something you made!

Andrew Cocker wrote:

> I'm back. Did anyone miss me?
>
> Andy

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob
Date: 27 Jun 1999 01:39:47
Message: <3775B90C.DB2EC5D5@aol.com>
Hmmm? Miss who? j/k
Actually I expect not to see a familiar name for a few weeks sometimes, there is that
"other" world too you know.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

From: Ron Parker
Date: 27 Jun 1999 01:43:46
Message: <3775ba87.771404462@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 00:39:24 -0500, Bob <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>Hmmm? Miss who? j/k
>Actually I expect not to see a familiar name for a few weeks sometimes, there is that
>"other" world too you know.

There is?  What's it look like?  Is there a primitive for it?  What
should I set max_trace_level to?

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 05:46:15 GMT, par### [at] fwicom (Ron Parker) wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 00:39:24 -0500, Bob <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>
>>Hmmm? Miss who? j/k
>>Actually I expect not to see a familiar name for a few weeks sometimes, there is
that
>>"other" world too you know.
>
>There is?  What's it look like?  Is there a primitive for it?  What
>should I set max_trace_level to?

                                  _    _
                                \_/ \_/

Post a reply to this message