POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D SOLID MODELS IN POV RAY Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  3D SOLID MODELS IN POV RAY (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: simon long
Subject: 3D SOLID MODELS IN POV RAY
Date: 23 Jun 1999 15:23:56
Message: <3771344c@news.povray.org>
I RUN A PROGRAMME CALLED PRO/ENGINEER AND ALTHOUGH I CAN RENDER IN POV RAY
IF I CREATE AN ANIMATION , HOW DO I DO THIS FOR A SINGLE IMAGE?
REGARDS
SIMON

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob
Subject: Re: 3D SOLID MODELS IN POV RAY
Date: 24 Jun 1999 01:44:12
Message: <3771C5A7.578CC49C@aol.com>
Not positive of your intent here, however you might be looking for Subset_Start_Frame=
and Subset_End_Frame= lines for the INI used to do animation (also known as +sf and
+ef
on the command line). Put the number of the frame you want rendered after these (same
for both, makes single image) or use a decimal between 0 and 1, inclusive, for a
percentage within the animation ( +sf0.5 +ef0.5 of a 30 frame total makes this 15).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe