POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SuperPatch: Is it for me? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:33:34 EDT (-0400)
  SuperPatch: Is it for me? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: Re: SuperPatch
Date: 23 Jun 1999 00:13:16
Message: <37705E04.A3E1242F@Kopp.com>
I've done everything except the light groups.  Haven't gotten a chance to
look at that part of the superpatch code yet, though.  Ron: if you have
any hints/tips regarding the light groups source code, send me an email
and it will help me get a head start on that.

-Nathan

Ron Parker wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:41:51 +1000, Steven Jones wrote:
> >Does the superpatch have UVPov's photon features?
>
> Not yet.  Nathan's working on putting them together, though.
> It's probably a lot of work, especially with the light groups
> stuff.

Post a reply to this message