POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Request Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:31:45 EDT (-0400)
  Object Request (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Object Request
Date: 17 Jun 1999 10:43:28
Message: <37690990@news.povray.org>
A friend of mine just asked me to do a logo for his bicycle club
(non-profit) and wants it to include palm trees, a shuttle (NASA) and a
bicycle wheel against a sunset.

Does anyone know where I can get a palm tree? And maybe a shuttle in POV
primitives? Any help appreciated, I will be looking around today but this is
kind of a rush job. My attempts at a palm tree are horrible.

Post a reply to this message

> A friend of mine just asked me to do a logo for his bicycle club
> (non-profit) and wants it to include palm trees, a shuttle (NASA) and a
> bicycle wheel against a sunset.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a palm tree? And maybe a shuttle in POV
> primitives? Any help appreciated, I will be looking around today but this is
> kind of a rush job. My attempts at a palm tree are horrible.

I have 2 shuttles, your palm tree, and possibly the bike wheel but none
of these are in pov primitaves. They are all in .3ds file format which
can be converted to Pov mesh objects.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net