POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Meshes? Mesh Mart? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  Meshes? Mesh Mart? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: killferfun
Subject: Meshes? Mesh Mart?
Date: 17 Jun 1999 04:08:42
Message: <3768AD46.5E790726@pop.bois.uswest.net>
Whatever happened to Mesh Mart?!!? (www.meshmart.org)
That was one of the most useful things that I ever found,
and now it's gone.
Is there anything else out there like it? I've looked, but
come up with nothing.

If you can help, please mail me at kil### [at] uswestnet
Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message

> That was one of the most useful things that I ever found,
> and now it's gone.
> Is there anything else out there like it? I've looked, but
> come up with nothing.
>
> If you can help, please mail me at kil### [at] uswestnet
> Thanks in advance.

See my links page to several sites that offer collections of free models.

Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net