POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] #Macroscope is back up! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:37 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] #Macroscope is back up! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Twyst
Subject: [announce] #Macroscope is back up!
Date: 15 Jun 1999 17:01:17
Message: <3766bf1d@news.povray.org>
Well, as part of the redesign/rebuilding, I've put #Macroscope back up
first. It has a new URL, and a new server. It's now FAR faster, and should
also be easier to copy macros.

The new URL is http://macroscope.twysted.net

Unfortunately, I haven't got the search and add functions recoded yet -
that's next, along with a system for editing/updating macros.

I'll start getting the other sections (patchstation, etc) up soon.

Twyst

Post a reply to this message

>Well, as part of the redesign/rebuilding, I've put #Macroscope back up
>first. It has a new URL, and a new server. It's now FAR faster, and should
>also be easier to copy macros.
>
>The new URL is http://macroscope.twysted.net
>
>Unfortunately, I haven't got the search and add functions recoded yet -
>that's next, along with a system for editing/updating macros.
>
>I'll start getting the other sections (patchstation, etc) up soon.
>
>Twyst

Post a reply to this message

>Well, as part of the redesign/rebuilding, I've put #Macroscope back up
>first. It has a new URL, and a new server. It's now FAR faster, and should
>also be easier to copy macros.
>
>The new URL is http://macroscope.twysted.net
>
>Unfortunately, I haven't got the search and add functions recoded yet -
>that's next, along with a system for editing/updating macros.
>
>I'll start getting the other sections (patchstation, etc) up soon.
>
>Twyst

Post a reply to this message

  It is a collection of user submitted macro's for Pov v3.1 that perform
various useful functions, make objects, etc.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

> Well, as part of the redesign/rebuilding, I've put #Macroscope back up
> first. It has a new URL, and a new server. It's now FAR faster, and should
> also be easier to copy macros.
>
> The new URL is http://macroscope.twysted.net
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't got the search and add functions recoded yet -
> that's next, along with a system for editing/updating macros.
>
> I'll start getting the other sections (patchstation, etc) up soon.
>
> Twyst

Great, thanx a lot

Axel

Post a reply to this message

Oboy! Now I am happy. I learned about it one day, it was gone the next. I
got to look at one macro and it was history! I had hopes you would put it
back up...

Twyst <twy### [at] twystednet> wrote in message news:3766bf1d@news.povray.org...
> Well, as part of the redesign/rebuilding, I've put #Macroscope back up
> first. It has a new URL, and a new server. It's now FAR faster, and should
> also be easier to copy macros.
>
> The new URL is http://macroscope.twysted.net
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't got the search and add functions recoded yet -
> that's next, along with a system for editing/updating macros.
>
> I'll start getting the other sections (patchstation, etc) up soon.
>
> Twyst

Post a reply to this message

Very nicely organized and presented.  What would it take to add a small
graphic representing the object/macro???