POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) (Message 8 to 17 of 27)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: ingo
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally)
Date: 10 Jun 1999 08:25:39
Message: <375faec3@news.povray.org>
Fabien Mosen heeft geschreven in bericht <375F9A9F.D42D3A2F@skynet.be>...
>It seems to have a problem, however : the program crashes EVERYTIME
>a ray hits a reflective object.  I tried different combinations for
>a very simple scene, but it keeps happening.  Does others have the
>problem ?

Yes, same here
ingo
--
Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 10 Jun 1999 09:31:58
Message: <375fbe4e@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:59:43 +0200, Fabien Mosen wrote:
>Thank you very much, it looks like lots of fun for some weeks...
>
>It seems to have a problem, however : the program crashes EVERYTIME
>a ray hits a reflective object.  I tried different combinations for
>a very simple scene, but it keeps happening.  Does others have the
>problem ?

Oops.

This is why we test after we add a new feature.  Unfortunately I forgot
to do that after I added metallic reflection.  I've got a fix which I'll
put online this evening.  Any other bugs I should be looking for?

I really need to automate that regression testing...

Post a reply to this message