POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro Collection Comments? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Macro Collection Comments? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Macro Collection Comments?
Date: 23 May 1999 14:07:33
Message: <374836A5.24D4927D@compuserve.com>
I have not gotten any comments about my macro collection (In
povray.binaries.utilities). Doesn't anyone know it is there?
Any ideas on additions or improvements?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Re: Macro Collection Comments?
Date: 23 May 1999 16:21:39
Message: <37485543.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks Chris

I have certainly found some of them useful and have been inspired by some of
them

Mick