POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Superpatch examples (isosurface, pattern, crackle) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Superpatch examples (isosurface, pattern, crackle) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Superpatch examples (isosurface, pattern, crackle)
Date: 21 May 1999 13:09:27
Message: <374585C5.4BF2BE00@inapg.inra.fr>
You'll find in binaries.scene-files a zip containing a few examples of
objects and textures from the superpatch :
- isosurfaces (flat ones basically)
- crackle modification keyword (make nice textures).
- pattern function (on the fly height-field creation)
I know the timing is bad, with the patchstation going down, but I had
these for months in some dark corner of my pov directories and I kept
forgetting to post them.
If Ron Parker wants to add some of these examples to his next Superpatch
release I'll be just happy.

Gilles

Post a reply to this message