POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : greetings from Miker Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  greetings from Miker (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: MR
Subject: greetings from Miker
Date: 19 May 1999 14:31:19
Message: <3742f567.0@news.povray.org>
hello,

just wanted to introduce myself, and see if i can successfully
post here.  i learned about povray about 8 months ago from
an email friend in australia.  played with it a bit then and then
let it sit idle for a few months.  my name is michael robison,
but i go by miker.

about 4 months ago i dove into it pretty hard and i'm having
a great time with it.  i'm not much of an artist, and don't plan
on ever being that good, but i like the math involved in the
animation side of things.

i have been posting for a while to rendering.raytracing and
animations and algorithms.  i thought i'd try and get my foot
in the door here.

thanks, miker

Post a reply to this message

Welcome aboard. I'm Julie McCoy, your Cruise Director...
Oh hell!!^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H

Please disregard that!

Margus

MR wrote in message <3742f567.0@news.povray.org>...
>hello,
>
>just wanted to introduce myself, and see if i can successfully
>post here.  i learned about povray about 8 months ago from
>an email friend in australia.  played with it a bit then and then
>let it sit idle for a few months.  my name is michael robison,
>but i go by miker.
>
>about 4 months ago i dove into it pretty hard and i'm having
>a great time with it.  i'm not much of an artist, and don't plan
>on ever being that good, but i like the math involved in the
>animation side of things.
>
>i have been posting for a while to rendering.raytracing and
>animations and algorithms.  i thought i'd try and get my foot
>in the door here.
>
>thanks, miker

Post a reply to this message

Welcome to pov. I'll be your local OT spammer. *smile*

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please

Post a reply to this message

Welcome! Now all you have to do is post a few images, write some script to
post, and above all else join in the chatter (comments and answers highly
recommended).
Or you can mostly lurk around, no problem.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

I'm animating an infinite recursion. Don't know when I'll finish, it's
goin' pretty slow......

for ( i=1; i>0; i++);

steve