POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: Seek "Big Cat" Model [posted for B.J Olejnik] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  REQ: Seek "Big Cat" Model [posted for B.J Olejnik] (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ken
Subject: REQ: Seek "Big Cat" Model [posted for B.J Olejnik]
Date: 17 May 1999 14:45:24
Message: <3740557D.CAFC8DF9@pacbell.net>
I'm looking for a model of a "big cat", like a lion or a tiger.  I've only
been modeling for about a year, and I'm not that good at organic or animal
shapes yet. I can work with pov CSG, Moray, or sPatch models.  Even just the
head would be extremely helpful.

        B.J. Olejnik
        bj.### [at] mindspringcom

  Posted as a favor to B.J. Olejnik who cannot post to these groups but has
the ability to read the responses through the FTP access of the newsgroup
articles. You may respond here or privately to his email address above.

 Note from Ken:

  We discussed using models available from the net like .3ds models
but he prefers at this point in time to try to find something in the
native format of those programs listed above.

Ken

Post a reply to this message

You might ask Mike H. if he has one to lend. You could either email him at
ama### [at] aolcom (also pcr### [at] aolcom) or wait to see if he sees this
message. Take a look at:

 http://members.aol.com/pcrmikeh/index.html

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe