POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU (Message 31 to 32 of 32)
From: Steve
Subject: Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU
Date: 28 Jun 1999 11:40:12
Message: <37778BAD.1F03734@ndirect.co.uk>
The "Where are you?" thread in this NG got up to about 150 or so
messages, spawned a few questionair threads and websites along
with it.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

Post a reply to this message

Steve <sjl### [at] ndirectcouk> wrote in message
news:377### [at] ndirectcouk...
> The "Where are you?" thread in this NG got up to about 150 or so
> messages, spawned a few questionair threads and websites along
> with it.

sounds like a challenge to me :)

Rick