POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AVI 2 MPG Converter? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  AVI 2 MPG Converter? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: GrimDude
Subject: AVI 2 MPG Converter?
Date: 15 May 1999 16:54:25
Message: <373dd0f1.0@news.povray.org>
I tried to follow Ken's link to this utility (allegedly available on
pov.bin.utils). No joy. Is there a link somewhere that is successful?

--
GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: AVI 2 MPG Converter?
Date: 15 May 1999 17:32:24
Message: <373DD9A1.8276E41C@pacbell.net>
GrimDude wrote:

> I tried to follow Ken's link to this utility (allegedly available on
> pov.bin.utils). No joy. Is there a link somewhere that is successful?
>
> --
> GrimDude
> vos### [at] arkansasnet

  All of the links on that list for some reason are now inactive.
I wonder if linking in that manner was an unnacceptable activity
and has been blocked (bummer). Oh well the dates for the files are
accurate and if you don't want to download all of the messages in
that group to access the files you can use the FTP access to find
the article and download it that way.

5-30-1998 avi2mpg
http://www.povray.org/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=listall&group=povray

Hopefulloy a link to the ftp page for the utility
http://www.povray.org/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=article&group=povray.binaries.utilities&item=1475

Hopefully a direct download link to the utility through the ftp access but no
gaurantees and is untested at this time :
http://www.povray.org/cgi-bin/dnewsweb/avi2mpg1.zip?cmd=article&group=povray.binaries.utilities&item=1475&part=100

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net