POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lack of Art Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:32 EDT (-0400)
  Lack of Art (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: GrimDude
Subject: Lack of Art
Date: 11 May 1999 16:28:29
Message: <373884dd.0@news.povray.org>
Hey guys!

The art posting rate has dropped drastically. Let's all get on the stick and
post some recent work! :)

povray.binaries.images

  Anyone in China! It was a mistake! Ask Bill and Hillary back for another
visit! Please! :)

--
GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet

Post a reply to this message

From: Lewis
Subject: Re: Lack of Art
Date: 11 May 1999 17:37:32
Message: <37389506.8DC5BC2A@netvision.net.il>

>   Anyone in China! It was a mistake! Ask Bill and Hillary back for another
> visit! Please! :)

Over the years I learnt the difference between countries seeking nothing
but their own interests and the ones that have at least a bit of morals.
The first ones use accidents such as this one as an "excuse". A word to
the wise suffices.

Post a reply to this message