POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Who is moderating this news server? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:41 EDT (-0400)
  Who is moderating this news server? (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: Who is moderating this news server?
Date: 10 May 1999 12:53:46
Message: <3737010a.0@news.povray.org>
Who is moderating this news server?  Is there an email address at which they
can be reached?

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!!

Post a reply to this message