POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Who is moderating this news server? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:31:47 EDT (-0400)
  Who is moderating this news server? (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Phil Clute
Subject: Re: Who is moderating this news server?
Date: 10 May 1999 23:11:37
Message: <37379350.C5258025@tiac.net>
>Some one else.

Big Brother perhaps?

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Kress
Date: 10 May 1999 23:18:41
Message: <37379381.0@news.povray.org>
LOL!

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!!