POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : torus1.pov 640x480 AA 0.3 88 seconds Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:15 EDT (-0400)
  torus1.pov 640x480 AA 0.3 88 seconds (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ed Downing
Subject: torus1.pov 640x480 AA 0.3 88 seconds
Date: 10 May 1999 08:16:46
Message: <3736c01e.0@news.povray.org>
Would like to know other systems benchmarks using the above parameters.
P3 580 128Mb of ram

Post a reply to this message

From: Jean Montambeault
Subject: Re: torus1.pov 640x480 AA 0.3 88 seconds
Date: 10 May 1999 09:01:12
Message: <3736ca88.0@news.povray.org>
If you're curious about who you're loosing in the dust...

                155 seconds on a Celeron 366A (unmodified), 128 megs RAM.

                        JM

>Would like to know other systems benchmarks using the above parameters.
>P3 580 128Mb of ram

Post a reply to this message