POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT - News Servers Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  OT - News Servers (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Gordon
Subject: OT - News Servers
Date: 6 May 1999 22:40:14
Message: <3732447e.0@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I have just got a high speed internet connection at work (joy, joy !). The
problem is where can I find a news server now. I don't mean for Pov, that
works. Are there any freely accessable news servers out there? If so, where?

Thanks

Gordon
<gbe### [at] birdcameroncomau>

Post a reply to this message

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

Gordon <gbe### [at] birdcameroncomau> wrote in message
3732447e.0@news.povray.org...
> Hi All,
>
> I have just got a high speed internet connection at work (joy, joy !). The
> problem is where can I find a news server now. I don't mean for Pov, that
> works. Are there any freely accessable news servers out there? If so,
where?

> Thanks
>
> Gordon
> <gbe### [at] birdcameroncomau>