POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : still posting problems Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:35:28 EDT (-0400)
  still posting problems (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: still posting problems
Date: 5 May 1999 08:37:09
Message: <37302E14.7A7434B6@compuserve.com>
Spider,
I tried again, text only, let Communicator get the group name, still
failed. Netscape just stops, showing "delivering news" at the bottom of
the message window. I have to force-quit it to get control of the
computer.
What do you mean by "not insert"?
I am also having problems just replying to messages.(Which is why this
is not on the same thread)
Does anyone know of a better newsgroup reader for Mac? I am geting tired
of this.