POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Salmon jumping Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:32:36 EDT (-0400)
  Salmon jumping (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Salmon jumping
Date: 4 May 1999 03:33:25
Message: <372e94b5.0@news.povray.org>
Hi All

Has anyone got a picture of a salmon or similar fish jumping from still
water - I need the fish to be just out of the water so that the spray etc
can be clearly seen.

Thanks

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Salmon jumping
Date: 4 May 1999 04:14:01
Message: <372E9DAD.557C4BA8@pacbell.net>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Has anyone got a picture of a salmon or similar fish jumping from still
> water - I need the fish to be just out of the water so that the spray etc
> can be clearly seen.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mick

  I just did a yahoo search with the words "salmon pictures" and got more
hits than I cared to explore for you. You might also try "alaskan salmon"
and "pictures salmon" as search parameters.

Good luck Mick.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

I tried +salmon +jumping and I got nine pics of salmons jumping in wild water. I

So long,

Jan

Mick Hazelgrove schrieb:

> Hi All
>
> Has anyone got a picture of a salmon or similar fish jumping from still
> water - I need the fish to be just out of the water so that the spray etc
> can be clearly seen.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mick

Post a reply to this message