POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GUMP Update Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:37 EDT (-0400)
  GUMP Update (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Kyle
Subject: GUMP Update
Date: 4 May 1999 18:06:26
Message: <372F60CB.640A7905@geocities.com>
First of all, if you're curious, GUMP = Grand Unified Modelling
Project

It is a little group started in moray.binaries as kind of modelling
"team" (I guess is the word) who have so far worked on and submitted 1
IRTC entry (the Ben Franklin + lightning pic).  Well, the next IRTC
topic has been announced and we are going to start up again for our next
entry. (BTW, the topic is "Unbelievable") There are only three members
at the moment, the same 3 that were in the GUMP last round, so I am
posting this message as basically an advertisement to whomever may be
interested in working on something like this type of project.  I don't
think I'll be the leader of the team this round as I was last round,
because I simply don't have the time right now, but I'd like to see the
project go on and will definately do my share of the work. *boy that was
a long and awkward sentence*

I think we can only really manage a few more people in the group because
it's really too stressful to try to coordinate 20 people by e-mail :-)

Once we have all the people we need (and a leader) we will need to
decide on a scene and get to work. Last time, we just divided all the
work up in sections for each person to do, and I think that worked
fairly well.
Looking forward to it.

		Kyle