POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity for rendering computer monitor? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:33:36 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity for rendering computer monitor? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Vahur Krouverk
Subject: Radiosity for rendering computer monitor?
Date: 1 May 1999 14:35:18
Message: <372B3B02.ED8FC82D@fv.aetec.ee>
Hello!

I'd like to know, whether someone has used radiosity for rendering scene
with computer monitor in dark room? I want to create such scene and it
seems just to ask for radiosity. But if I use radiosity, then image on
computer screen gets smeared and patchy (I use image_map for computer
screen contents). Has someone done this before and which radiosity
settings were used in such case? Or will I be better off with just
adding area light before computer screen?

Thanks in advance!

Post a reply to this message