POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : You know you've been raytracing too long when... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:31:40 EDT (-0400)
  You know you've been raytracing too long when... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Raymond C  Gilford
Subject: You know you've been raytracing too long when...
Date: 1 May 1999 09:54:15
Message: <372AF987.3EDEEA04@gyltech.com>
You know you've been raytracing too long when...

you keep trying to come up with lyrics to the song "The Renderer."

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune S  Johansen
Subject: Re: You know you've been raytracing too long when...
Date: 1 May 1999 11:44:30
Message: <372b134e.0@news.povray.org>
Raymond C. Gilford wrote:
>You know you've been raytracing too long when...
>
>you keep trying to come up with lyrics to the song "The Renderer."

I think all the "You know you've been raytracing too long when..." quotes
should be collected in one big list. I know there's been made lists already
but does they expand when new quotes are made?

If such a list has not already been made I can do it.

The list should include all quotes with authors. The quotes should then be
available for everybody to do with them as they like as long as they don't
change them and keep the author name stuck to the relevant quote.

I then would like to use them in the POV Screensaver also.
(The POV Screensaver: http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj/misc )

What do you think?

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen