POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happend to Twyst Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:35:28 EDT (-0400)
  What happend to Twyst (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Axel Hecht
Subject: What happend to Twyst
Date: 30 Apr 1999 11:36:16
Message: <3729C02C.996F1C5@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Hi,
I have been wondering what happened to Twyst. His site is still stuck with
'going povray.org' since last year. But I don't think that he arrived at
povray.org.

Anybody knows?

Axel

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: What happend to Twyst
Date: 30 Apr 1999 12:37:15
Message: <3729ce2b.0@news.povray.org>
In article <372### [at] numerikuni-kielde> , Axel Hecht
<ah### [at] numerikuni-kielde>  wrote:

> Hi,
> I have been wondering what happened to Twyst. His site is still stuck with
> 'going povray.org' since last year. But I don't think that he arrived at
> povray.org.
>
> Anybody knows?

His last note (here) about the website was in early, see "Attn: Ken Tyler
(Linkmeister)" in this group.

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

The povray.org site is almost ready, mainly just some debugging and tweaks
to be done. Watch for it...

Twyst...

Thorsten Froehlich <fro### [at] charliecnsiitedu> wrote in message
> In article <372### [at] numerikuni-kielde> , Axel Hecht
> <ah### [at] numerikuni-kielde>  wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have been wondering what happened to Twyst. His site is still stuck
with
> > 'going povray.org' since last year. But I don't think that he arrived at
> > povray.org.
> >
> > Anybody knows?
>
> His last note (here) about the website was in early, see "Attn: Ken Tyler
> (Linkmeister)" in this group.
>

>     Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

> The povray.org site is almost ready, mainly just some debugging and tweaks
> to be done. Watch for it...
>
> Twyst...

Watching. Anxiously. Watching...