POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Printing an image on paper Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:15 EDT (-0400)
  Printing an image on paper (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Alain CULOS
Subject: Printing an image on paper
Date: 3 May 1999 17:07:56
Message: <3728DEE0.ECC5135D@bigfoot.com>
Dear All,

I would like to know if any of you has pointers to a company that
would print 200 copies of a two sided page from graphics files (one
for each side) 24 bits per pixel, 300dpi A4 size at low cost.

Thanks for any pointers,
Alain.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

Post a reply to this message

It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!!

Alain CULOS wrote in message <3728DEE0.ECC5135D@bigfoot.com>...
>Dear All,
>
>I would like to know if any of you has pointers to a company that
>would print 200 copies of a two sided page from graphics files (one
>for each side) 24 bits per pixel, 300dpi A4 size at low cost.
>
>Thanks for any pointers,
>Alain.
>
>--
>ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

>To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

Post a reply to this message

> I would like to know if any of you has pointers to a company that
> would print 200 copies of a two sided page from graphics files (one
> for each side) 24 bits per pixel, 300dpi A4 size at low cost.
>
> Thanks for any pointers,
> Alain.
>
> --
> ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

> To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

  Here is a US, state of Florida, based image printing service with
several communications options for getting your work transfered,
processed and returned.

http://www.sungate.com/3dworld/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

I should probably have mentioned earlier.
Well, I figured shipping does not cost too much though.

Cheers,
Al.