POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Just wondering.. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:45 EDT (-0400)
  Just wondering.. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lewis
Subject: Just wondering..
Date: 29 Apr 1999 18:13:06
Message: <3728CBF9.402565A3@netvision.net.il>
Since this wasn't mentioned here yet, I was wondering whether anyone
here lives around Denver/Littletown?

(BTW, UII [=UnInteresting Information] - an Israeli Pilot that is about
to be the first Israeli astronaut, and considered a national asset, was
lecturing in a nearby school during the bombing.)

Post a reply to this message