POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Superpatch and photon patch Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Superpatch and photon patch (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Superpatch and photon patch
Date: 28 Apr 1999 04:32:09
Message: <3726b979.0@news.povray.org>
Is the photon patch going to be integrated into the superpatch
any time soon?

If so when.

I've got a scene that uses sphere sweeps and would look much
better (I think) with photons

(Sphere sweep as decor on table, ornate lamp - crystal and multicolour
lights on the table)

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features