POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVfest site Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  POVfest site (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lewis
Subject: POVfest site
Date: 25 Apr 1999 18:23:01
Message: <372387A5.5D8F5B82@netvision.net.il>
I've created a site for POVfest, but I don't think I'll have too much
time to invest in it, so anyone willing to help (doesn't have to be full
time job) just mail me AT THIS ADDRESS: noa### [at] writemecom DO NO
REPLY TO THE ADDRESS OF THIS MESSAGE!

- Noam

For free, opensource, easy-to-use, file encryption software for Windows,
check out my app at:
http://opencrypt.home.dhs.org

Post a reply to this message